We are responsible for financial management services [accounting, lease administration, financial reporting] of the Canadian portfolio consisting of five multi-tenant office buildings and one enclosed shopping centre totaling 1.4 million SF and having a value estimated at approximately $320 million. The properties are located in four major markets including Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto where our scope of service also includes full service property management [operating and capital budget, on-site maintenance operations, and tenant relationship management in addition to financial management services] and leasing.
We report to Credit Suisse representatives located in both New York City and Zurich.
- Operating and capital budgets
- On-site maintenance operations
- Tenant relationship management
- Financial management services
- Leasing and marketing
160 Bloor St.
- 2005 occupancy of 84% fully leased by October 2008
- 2005 Operating Costs of $18.81 have only increased by 4% by 2011.
- Achieved Boma Best Plus
- Submitted LEED Silver Certification
- All HVAC Equipment Replaced
- Renewed the largest tenant (140,000sf) in 2010
- Energy Star rating of 87
- In 2011, achieved LEED Gold EBOM rating
121 Bloor St.
- 2005 Occupancy of 93% fully leased by April 2006
- Achieved Boma Best
- Cooling tower replacement
- Boiler replacement
- Replaced exterior curtain wall panels (3 levels)