Colliers’ analysis of the healthcare industry and its effect on commercial real estate in the U.S. points to a soaring healthcare landscape with expected increases in investment and further “retailization.” Owners and occupiers of healthcare real estate will find the report useful for its detailed analysis of statistics from the recent past, along with its look at threats and/or opportunities provided by emerging trends in the market.
Download the report to learn about:
- Vacancy, absorption, rent and sales rates from 2015 in a historical perspective
- The changing landscape of the healthcare market in response to the Affordable Care Act of 2010
- The technological transformation of the healthcare industry and the ways that wearable devices, telemedicine and telehealth are impacting healthcare real estate
- “Retail-ization” of healthcare and the ways retail buildings and health clinics are adapting to the new paradigm
- Major mergers and acquisitions by the biggest players in the U.S. healthcare business
- Healthcare’s overall financial fitness and its prognosis for the future
- Much, much more.
Fill out the form below and hit submit to gain instant access to the report.