The Telfair Commercial Development Tracts, comprised of +/- 187 acres, are situated in a prime location in Fort Bend County, Sugar Land, Texas. The property is in the heart of Sugar Land on the most active freeway in Fort Bend County, at the prime intersection of Highway 59 and University Boulevard. The 2,018-acre master-planned residential development of Telfair, a community of over 2,800 homes, quality schools, churches, and retail shopping, is located in the third-fastest growing county in the U.S. Telfair is the #1 selling community in Fort Bend, and this site is one of the last remaining prime development properties available in Sugar Land. The property is ideal for office, retail, hotel and mixed use. This development will add between 1 and 1.5 million square feet of commercial buildings to the area. As pricing varies by location, please contact broker for details.
- Ideal for Office, Retail, Hotel and Mixed Use
- Surrounding Demographics Among the Strongest in the Country
- Will Add Between 1 and 1.5 million Square Feet of Commercial Buildings
- In Telfair, the #1 Selling Community in Fort Bend County
- One of the Last Remaining Prime Development Properties Available in Sugar Land