This website contains forward-looking statements with respect to expected financial performance, strategy and business conditions. The words "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "plan," "expect," "intend," "may," "project," "will," "would" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain these identifying words. These statements reflect management's current beliefs with respect to future events and are based on information currently available to management. Forward-looking statements involve significant known and unknown risk and uncertainties. Many factors could cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements that may be expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors which may cause such differences include, but are not limited to:
- Economic conditions, especially as they relate to credit conditions and corporate and consumer spending.
- Commercial real estate property values, vacancy rates and general conditions of financial liquidity for real estate transactions.
- Extreme weather conditions impacting demand for our services or our ability to perform those services.
- Competition in the markets served by the Company.
- Labor shortages or increases in wage and benefit costs.
- The effects of changes in interest rates on our cost of borrowing.
- Unexpected increases in operating costs, such as insurance, workers' compensation, health care and fuel prices.
- Changes in the frequency or severity of insurance incidents relative to our historical experience.
- The effects of changes in foreign exchange rates in relation to the U.S. dollar on the Company's Canadian dollar, Australian dollar, UK pound and Euro denominated revenues and expenses.
- Our ability to make acquisitions at reasonable prices and successfully integrate acquired operations.
- Political conditions, including any outbreak or escalation of terrorism or hostilities and the impact thereof on our business.
- Changes in government policies at the federal, state/provincial or local level that may adversely impact our businesses.
We caution that the foregoing list is not exhaustive of all possible factors, as other factors could adversely affect our results, performance or achievements. The reader is cautioned against undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Although we believe that the assumptions underlying our forward-looking statements are reasonable, any of the assumptions could prove inaccurate and, therefore, there can be no assurance that the results contemplated in such forward-looking statements will be realized. The inclusion of such forward-looking statements should not be regarded as a representation by the Company or any other person that the future events, plans or expectations contemplated by the Company will be achieved. We note that past performance in operations and share price are not necessarily predictive of future performance. We disclaim any intention and assume no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement even if new information becomes available, as a result of future events or for any other reason.