The subject property consists of six parcels of vacant land in North Fort Myers (unincorporated Lee County) and totals approximately 41.65 acres. It is situated at the Northwest quadrant of Interstate I-75 (mile marker 143) and Bayshore Road (CR 78). The property has approximately 1,387 feet of frontage on the interstate, 1,104 feet of frontage on the southbound exit ramp and 1,207 feet of frontage on Bayshore Road. The intersection is the first north of Fort Myers and is undeveloped with the exception of a Love’s Travel Stop on the southwest quadrant which opened in 2014. The location is ideally situated to serve a multi-county area from Manatee to Collier. The existing zoning is Commercial Planned Development (CPD) and the future land use is General Interchange for the majority of the property with a portion being Suburban. Lee County Resolution Number Z-10-032, November 14, 2010, approved up to a maximum of 260,000 square feet of commercial use and a 180 unit hotel.
- Adjacent to I-75
- 1,387 feet of frontage on I-75
- Interstate traffic counts
- Excellent size for major development
- Major Employers: Raymond Building Supply, Lynx Services, Lee County Electric Coop, Goodwill Industries & Medical Staffing Network
- 1,300 proposed residential development “Brightwater” in close proximity
- Proposed 2,400 residential units at next exit North (#158 Tuckers Grade)