The 181-acre BullStreet redevelopment project located in downtown Columbia, South Carolina is considered to be the largest and most significant land deal in the city's history. It showcases proposed residential, office and retail on the former S.C. State Hospital campus, bordered by the Robert Mills District, Cottontown, North Columbia and the medical district anchored by Palmetto Health Richland and the S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control, as well as the future University of South Carolina Health Sciences expansion. It is within a mile of the S.C. State Capitol building, USC and the city's central business district, and it is even closer to I-26 as well as I-77 via 277. The project is anchored by an 8,000 seat, $37 million-dollar Minor League Baseball stadium, which won Ballpark Digest’s 2016 Ballpark of the Year award.
- Unique retail opportunity located in Columbia's newest mixed-use development. Tenants of the building’s office space include legal, high-tech and banking industry.
- The First Base Building is located on the first base line of Spirit Communications Park, the award-winning Minor League Baseball stadium and home to the Columbia Fireflies, a New York Mets MiLB franchise.
- The Park hosts hundreds of thousands of visitors per year for baseball games, concerts, community events and more.
- The Park hosts hundreds of events per year and is open to the public as a public park with a 1/3 mile exercise loop around its concourse on off-days.
- At full build-out, BullStreet will be home to up to 3.3 million square feet of commercial space and more than 3,500 residential units.
- The First Base Building was the first retail space available in the 181-acre development and is adjacent to the future Commons at BullStreet retail development. •Patio/outdoor dining is available on baseball concourse during games, concert events.
- The First Base Building is part of the BullStreet Technology Village, the state’s first urban gigabit community.
- As of Spring 2017, the 5-story First Base Building is the largest private office building to be constructed in Columbia since 2009.
- Across the street, the historic Bakery building has been renovated as part of the BullStreet Technology Village, and next door, the historic Ensor Building will house a first-floor restaurant with outdoor patio and offices upstairs.
- Available: +/-1,000 - 25,800 SF; Lease Rate: $26.00/SF