Columbia, SC, December 11, 2017 – Colliers International in South Carolina is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR and Thomas Beard represented both the landlord and the tenant in the lease of 50,000 square feet at Midway Logistics II in West Columbia to Laguna Tools.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR and Thomas Beard represented Escue Distribution, Inc. in the sale of the 77,400-square-foot 501 Clemson Road for $2 million to Gracelife Church.
- Craig Waites, J.P. Scurry, CCIM, Scottie Smith, Tripp Bradley and Braxton Taylor represented the landlord in a lease at Killian’s Crossing to Bliss Nail Salon.
- Rox Pollard and Taylor Wolfe represented the landlord in the lease at SayeBrook Town Center in Myrtle Beach to Nails Spa & Beyond.
- Henry Roe, Allen Wilkerson, Taylor Wolfe, Will Choate and William Beaman represented both the landlord, W. B. Partners LLC, and the tenant, Dr. Richard Morrow, in the lease of 200 Caughman Farm Lane in Lexington, SC.
- Craig Waites, Tripp Bradley and Braxton Taylor represented the seller, Janice Delozier in the sale of 25 acres off Clemson Road for $1.85 million to KT Land Acquisitions, LLC.