Columbia, SC – Colliers International South Carolina is pleased to announce its Top Producers of 2014 and its 2014 Walter M. Keenan Award recipient.
The Top Producers represent the company’s leading associates who are engaged in the brokerage of office, industrial, retail, land, investment and healthcare properties across the state of South Carolina. Heading the group, and the winner of the Walter M. Keenan Award as Colliers’ top brokerage associate, is Chuck Salley, SIOR. Salley specializes in the sales and leasing of industrial properties and is consistently among the leading producers in South Carolina and across the Southeast. Salley has been the recipient of the Walter M. Keenan Award on three occasions in his career, as well as a recipient of the Everest Award presented by Colliers International USA, which recognizes the organization’s leading brokerage professionals across America.
Other brokerage associates recognized for their superior performance in 2014 include:
- Herbert W. “Tripp” Bradley, CCIM, who focuses on retail land and retail site selection brokerage.
- Marsha A. Davis, SIOR, who specializes in the leasing and sale of office and healthcare properties.
- Frank P. Hammond, Jr., CCIM, CPM, whose areas of expertise include landlord and tenant representation for retail, site selection and land.
- J. Thomas Johnson, Jr., who specializes in landlord representation with a focus on multi-tenant office buildings.
- R. David Mathews, SIOR, who specializes in the industrial real estate, serving both tenants and landlords with their respective business needs.
- Henry W. Moore, CCIM, who focuses on representing corporate and institutional clients in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of office properties.
- J. Hagood Morrison, SIOR, who specializes in industrial brokerage in Charleston and the surrounding region.
- Daniel M. Pellegrino, who specializes in land, hotel and investment brokerage.
- Rox W. Pollard, Jr., who specializes in the leasing, sale and development consultation of retail properties.
- Henry W. Roe, who specializes in office leasing and corporate portfolio real estate solutions for landlords and tenants.
- Givens B. Stewart, SIOR, who is an industrial sales and leasing specialist.
John W. Folsom, President and CEO of Colliers International South Carolina stated, “Those that we recognized for their outstanding performance in 2014 are representative of the finest commercial real estate brokerage team in South Carolina and perhaps the Southeast. They are all specialists in their respective fields and consistently demonstrate the expertise and professionalism that assists our clients in accelerating their success. Chuck Salley, our top producer, is always a leader in our firm as well as in Colliers across the USA. He is truly a ‘best in class’ industrial broker who also exemplifies the character and ideals we consistently promote within our firm.”
ABOUT COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL
Colliers International is a global leader in commercial real estate services, with over 15,800 professionals operating out of more than 485 offices in 63 countries. A subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, Colliers International delivers a full range of services to real estate users, owners and investors worldwide, including global corporate solutions, brokerage, property and asset management, hotel investment sales and consulting, valuation, consulting and appraisal services, mortgage banking and insightful research. The latest annual survey by the Lipsey Company ranked Colliers International as the second-most recognized commercial real estate firm in the world.
Colliers International South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 60 real estate professionals. Total brokerage volume for the firm in 2014 was approximately $464 million involving over 900 sales and leasing transactions. Colliers International is the largest manager of commercial property in South Carolina and is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), with a portfolio of approximately 11.2 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff holds 45 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina.