POSTED: July 12, 2017
Colliers International South Carolina is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for our Charleston location.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and marketing duties for designated brokerage associates. It requires strong writing, editing and graphic design skills, as well as the ability to plan events, work under deadline pressure and juggle multiple projects at once. The position requires a minimum of 5 years' experience in a related field and a degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
Some of the functions this position is responsible for include:
- Advocating and consistently implementing the Colliers brand
- Using graphic design and mapping software (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, ArcGIS) to produce graphic art and visual materials
- Drafting and sending out email marketing campaigns (Act-On)
- Pursuing and help maintain relationships with key clients
- Working with the director of marketing to ensure major property campaigns are executed at industry-leading standards
- Participating in marketing and design calls to share best practices with marketing team and brokers
- Maintaining files pertinent to assigned brokerage associates
- Staying familiar with all company resources, including databases, website and reference material
- Assisting in the coordination of corporate events and tradeshows
If you would like to apply or have any questions about this position, please fill out the form below.