Savannah Gateway Industrial Hub is a ±2,700 acre master-planned development located near the Port of Savannah. OmniTRAX, one of the largest privately held transportation services companies in North America, has partnered with Effingham County Industrial Development Authority to develop a world class industrial park and logistics hub. Savannah Gateway Industrial Hub offers industrial zoned properties to manufacturers, processors and distributors who seek direct rail and highway access to the Port of Savannah and major U.S. markets.
• Various site configurations and lot sizes available for sale or lease
• Direct connectivity to the Port of Savannah via rail and the new two-lane Effingham County Parkway
• Interchanges to CSX and Norfolk Southern (NS) Railroads
• Proximity to major transportation routes including I-95, I-16, Highway 21 and Effingham Parkway (completion in 2021)
• Accessibility to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
• Build-to-Suit Options
• Site planning, engineering and track design services available
• Potential for Mega-Site
• Full access to Natural Gas, 500KV Electric and 36” water main
OmniTRAX will develop and manage a railroad that will provide customized switching services and direct interchange with the CSX and Norfolk Southern (NS). OmniTRAX managed railroads take great pride in the safety initiative and have been recipients of numerous American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association (ASLRRA) safety awards including Railroad of the Year, Safety Professional of the Year, Jake Award and Jake Award with Distinction.
Savannah Gateway Industrial Hub is located just 12 miles from The Port of Savannah. Recognized as the Southeast's must-call port, The Port of Savannah offers a vital link to international markets through its global carrier network, robust capacity and flexible scheduling.
Industrial Development Sites & Services
Savannah Gateway Industrial Hub offers industrial zoned sites that have access to utilities and connect to major interstates, highways and the U.S. rail network. Customized industrial development services such as engineering and site layout, track design, logistics planning and consulting are also available.
PHASE I CONCEPTUAL PLAN
Click HERE to view the flyer