Highway 21, Port Wentworth, GA
• Manufacturing (Zoned E-D-Z) ± 256 Acres
• Commercial (Zoned PC-3) ± 27 Acres
• 1/2 Mile From the Port of Savannah
Click HERE to download the flyer.
Crossgate is a new rail-served industrial park consisting of ±304 acres of manufacturing and commercial land located in Port Wentworth, GA, one-half mile north of the Georgia Ports Authority Garden City Terminal. The property offers excellent transportation options with easy access to Interstate 95, Interstate 16, US Highway 21 and the Jimmy DeLoach Connector (to be complete 2016). Crossgate also offers Norfolk Southern rail service. The site’s location is well positioned to serve the needs of a broad range of large-scale industrial facilities that can take advantage of nearly immediate access to the Georgia Ports Authority.
- Located one-half mile from the Port of Savannah
- ±1,300 feet of frontage along Highway 21
- Premier site for manufacturing and commercial uses
- Direct access to I-95 northbound (via Highway 21) and southbound (via Jimmy DeLoach), both 3.4 miles from I-95
- Norfolk Southern rail
- Utilities available to all parcels
- Flexible lot sizes