San Jose, CA, 3/10/2016
- At its annual national conference, leading global commercial real estate services firm Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CIGI, TSX:CIG) recognized 47 brokers from the Bay Area as being among the company's top performers for 2015 across the United States, Canada and Latin America.
These professionals were honored in Washington, D.C., during Colliers International's largest annual meeting, the Americas Conference 2016. Colliers International's San Francisco, Silicon Valley and East Bay offices had 47 brokers recognized as 2015 Everest Award honorees, the most of any region in the nation.
The following Bay Area professionals were inducted into the Colliers 2015 Everest Club, which recognizes the firm's top 10 percent of producers annually across the Americas. In alphabetical order:
- Phil Arnautou, Redwood City Investment
- Jim Beeger, San Jose Office
- Carter Beim, San Francisco Office
- Donn Byrne, Jr., San Jose Specialty
- Dion Campisi, San Jose Office
- Tony Crossley, San Francisco Investment
- Tom de Jong, San Jose Industrial
- James Devincenti, San Francisco Multi-Family
- Steve Divney, Redwood City Office
- Aileen Dolby, Oakland Office
- Craig Fordyce, San Jose Office
- Phil Garrett, Fairfield Industrial
- Brandon Geraldo, Oakland Multi-Family
- Michael Goldstein, Stockton Industrial
- Kevin Hatcher, Oakland Office
- John Jensen, San Francisco Office
- Brad Lagomarsino, San Francisco Multi-Family
- Greig Lagomarsino, Oakland Industrial
- Brian Leung, San Francisco Multi-Family
- Michael Lloyd, Pleasanton Industrial
- Tim Maas, San Francisco Investment
- John Machado, San Jose Retail
- Mark Maguire, Oakland Industrial
- Mike McCarthy, San Francisco Office
- John McMahon, San Jose Office
- Paul McManus, San Jose Office
- Ken Meyersieck, Oakland Office
- Mike Monroe, San Francisco Office
- Jeffry Nochimson, San Jose Office
- Gregory O'Leary, Stockton Industrial
- Don Reimann, San Jose Office
- Michael Rosendin, San Jose Office
- Bob Rowland, San Jose Land
- Dave Sandlin, San Jose Office
- Jay Sternberg, San Francisco Office
- Don Sung, Redwood City Multi-Family
- Bill Swettenham, Sacramento Office
- Brett Taylor, San Jose Office
- Ian Thomas, Pleasanton Office
- Ken Tsukahara, San Jose Office
- Gregg von Thaden, San Jose Office
- Ryan Wagner, San Francisco Multi-Family
- Brett Weber, Redwood City Office
- Frank Wheeler, San Francisco Investment
- Luke Wilson, Redwood City Office
- Mark Zamudio, San Jose Industrial
- Romy Zeid, San Jose Office
"Following the spin-off of Colliers into an independent publicly traded company in 2015, this has been a transformational year for the firm--and these award winners helped propel our success, both in the Americas and globally, delivering service seamlessly wherever our clients do business," says Craig Robinson
, President of Colliers International | USA. "We are known in the industry not only for what we do, but how we do it - by exceeding our clients' expectations. We are able to do that by virtue of the exemplary people we have on our teams like those that have been recognized today."
"The sheer number of recipients of Everest Awards among our team in the Bay Area is a real testament to the quality service, dedication and hard work of these professionals." Said Jeff Fredericks
, Executive Managing Director of San Jose/Silicon Valley office, "It is a great honor to have so many agents in our region reach this level of success. Our clients have come to rely on the excellence of service that our professionals provide, and without the support and trust of our clients, none of this would be possible. I am truly honored to be a part of Colliers in The Bay Area."
About Colliers International Group Inc.
Colliers International Group Inc.
(NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 16,000 skilled professionals operating in 66 countries
. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals'
Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit colliers.com/sanjose
or follow us on Twitter
(@Colliers_NorCal) and Facebook
For further information, please contact:
Jennifer Vaux, Regional Research Manager
Colliers International | San Jose-Silicon Valley
450 West Santa Clara Street
San Jose, CA 95113