Two separate wood-framed buildings built circa 1890 totaling 360,000 SF of industrial warehouse space on 25 acres. In its prime, Mill A was the largest Redwood mill operation in the world. Current uses include manufacturing, storage, and production. There is ample power provided by PG&E via the 25-megawatt biomass plant and water to the site drawn from the Eel River with the capacity to provide a rate of 7 cubic feet / second.
- ±246,000 SF of industrial warehouse
- 30 feet clear height
- Concrete slab flooring
- At-grade and above grade available
- Sorter building size: ±114,000 SF
- Sorter building clear height: 50 feet