Q19, Midtown’s newest creative, mixed-use development by the Grupe / SKK team, is bringing 68 new residential apartment units and 1,950 square feet of neighborhood, street level retail to Midtown Sacramento. The L-shaped, four-story building is situated at the northeast corner of 19th and Q streets, adjacent to the new Ice Blocks construction as well as the new Dog Park. Q19 is designed to complement and support its surroundings within the eclectic, vibrant, and accessible midtown Quarter. Project construction has commenced, with occupancy scheduled for early 2018.
- This mixed-use urban project is located at Q and 19th streets in Midtown Sacramento
- The current site is half-acre lot under construction on the corner of two very active streets
- It features a four story building with an efficient ground-floor retail space
- There are 38 parking spaces for the project site as well as street parking. The spaces will be dedicated to the residents and future retail tenants
- Easy access for vehicles to the parking area and residential units on both 19th and Q streets
- The site will complement and support surround uses and projects, including the R Street Market and park on the southwest corner of 19th and Q streets
- This addition to the neighborhood will energize the Q Street corridor and serve as a catalyst, drawing residents to the city’s core and patrons to support surrounding businesses.
- The location is central and very accesible with a 60 Transit Score, and incredible 94 Walk and 99 Bike scores