1801 L Street is located in the heart of Midtown Sacramento and is easily accessible to two of the highest income neighborhoods in Sacramento. This ±3,128 SF space is on the floor level of the 1801 L luxury apartments. Across the street is the new L Street Lofts Project. Nearby restaurants and entertainment venues draw excellent foot traffic to this location which will only grow as it is a future street car stop. Other on-site retail includes: Buckhorn Grill, The Rind, Ginger Elizabeth, Make Fish, Eatuscany, and Yogurtagogo. Just two blocks away from Highway 160 / 16th Street and three blocks away from the State Capitol, this site has easy access to major freeways. L Street is the major two lane east/west corridor into Downtown.
Retail tenants within close proximity include: Paesano's Pizzeria, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Zocalo, Mulvaney’s, Aioili, Mikuni, Broderick’s, Firestone, DeVere’s Irish Pub, Jack's Urban Eats, The Waterboy Restaurant, Rubicon Brewing Company, P.F. Chang's, Starbucks, Jamba Juice and Noah's Bagels.
- Second generation kitchen and bar
- In the heart of Midtown and the Handle District / close to other Midtown retail & restaurants
- Abundance of natural light
- First parklet in Sacramento
- Approximately 12 foot, open ceilings
- L street frontage / highly visible location
- Building signage available
- Large outside patio
- Walk Score®: Walker’s Paradise (96) Bike Score (99)
- Select furniture, fixtures and equipment included in lease