History
Pleasanton Colliers Office

How We Started

Colliers International proudly traces its roots back to a local firm founded 1898. Today, our offices in 68 countries are aligned under a single brand and leadership, providing our clients with best-in-class resources while maintaining our historical flexibility and local ties.

Colliers was one of the first truly global commercial real estate organizations, formed more than 30 years ago as a network of independent firms. As client needs evolved, Colliers embraced the the opportunity to build an integrated global platform of professionals and property services to meet the demand for globally consistent service, accountability and integration.

Our local history

Originally opened in 1995, the Pleasanton office of Colliers International is home to a group of individuals who have worked together since 1983 when the office first began operations in The Hacienda Business Park as CPS/ComCore. Finding a similar devotion to client service and consistent cultural “heartbeat” in San Jose-based Colliers Parrish International, the office joined with the respected San Jose firm and started an era of expansion and growth for the company. Today, Colliers continues to be the leading firm in the Tri-Valley Area serving Alameda, Contra Costa and San Joaquin Counties.

Did You Know?

Colliers was one of the first global companies to expand operations in Asia, Central Europe and Latin America. We're committed to providing our clients with access to emerging markets around the world.

Pleasanton