Mount Laurel, NJ, [August 18, 2017] — Tony DiDio of Colliers International’s Southern New Jersey office concluded the sale of five industrial buildings in Southern New Jersey in the first two quarters of 2017. This demonstrates a renewed interested in the secondary markets of Atlantic, Cumberland, and Salem counties, attributable to expansions, new business, and investments.
- 138,000 SF Multi-Use Industrial Facility – 45 Mill, Mays Landing, NJ
- 49,000 SF Industrial Facility – 1344 N. W. Boulevard, Vineland, NJ
- 44,000 SF Industrial Facility – 20 Bogdon Boulevard, Millville, NJ
- 33,800 SF Industrial Warehouse – 240 S. Delsea, Glassboro, NJ
- 25,000 SF Refrigerated Building – 18 S. Virginia, Pennsgrove, NJ