Colliers International in Greater Cincinnati served as an advisor to a national credit retailer when making a decision to renew current locations or repositions those assets, and to identify new markets for their operation to best match their current customers and growth strategy.
Colliers International retail services group worked to identify the best possible locations for Rent-A-Center in the Greater Cincinnati market. The retail team provided in-depth analysis of local market conditions and trends to ensure the best possible market was chosen. Colliers worked with Rent-A-Center to identify potential hurdles and to keep the process on target with minimal disruption to Rent-A-Center’s business and productivity.
Colliers worked with Rent-A-Center to aid in the relocation of three stores and one new store opening in Greater Cincinnati.
Colliers International | Cincinnati used a strategic approach to:
- Understand how Rent-A-Center’s locations best operate while taking into consideration customers’ desires, demographics, site specifics and in-store layout
- Examine Rent-A-Center’s customer maps to best position retail locations to keep current customer numbers and to expand business
- Present possibly new store locations and provide all necessary details
- Continually work to meet deadlines and dates of notices
- Provide constant communication about updates and changes in the market