2014 promises to be an interesting year in the commercial property sector. For much of the world, even in many emerging economies, GDP growth in 2014 is expected to be below 5 percent as a norm. Meanwhile, investors driven, in part, by expected changes in U.S. economic policy, will be active in seeking out opportunities in new markets in what is becoming an increasingly competitive landscape.
Region-by-region, Colliers’ 2014 Global Predictions Report examines the key drivers and industry trends including:
- The top performing U.S. property sector
- An expected boom in global gateway cities
- The continued flow of outbound capital from China
- The resurgence of the European economy
- Where REITs will expand
- The return of domestic investment in Australia
We invite you to download the report and contact our regional experts if you have any questions.
DOWNLOAD THE 2014 GLOBAL PREDICTIONS REPORT