Based on the provisions of Articles 15th, 16th, and 17th, and other related and applicable Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, Guidelines and Privacy Notice, published by the Ministry of Economy in the Official Gazette dated August 17, 2013, we inform you that Bufete Inmobiliario Monterrey SA de CV is the Head of this Privacy Notice (hereinafter will be referred to as "Notice"), in which the terms and conditions established under which the personal data holder that you provide, why are treated by which request and / or recommend that you become aware of the following information:
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes: to provide the services and products you have requested; notify you about new services or products that are related to the already contracted or acquired; tell you about changes in them; undertake studies and programs that are necessary to determine consumption habits; Periodic evaluations of our products and services in order to improve the quality thereof; evaluate the quality of service we provide, and in general, to comply with the obligations we have undertaken with you.
For the purposes mentioned above, we need to obtain the following personal data:
- Full name
- Landline and / or mobile
- Street Address
For a better understanding in the treatment of this Notice, we provide definitions consistent with Article 3º of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, Regulations, guidelines of the Privacy Notice, and this Notice shall be:
- Data Personal. Any information concerning an individual or corporation identified or identifiable person.
- Sensitives. Personal Data Personal data which affect the most intimate sphere of the proprietor, or whose misuse can lead to discrimination or involves a serious risk it. In particular, consider those that might reveal sensitive issues such as racial, ethnic, health status, present or future, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political views, sexual preference.
- Rights Arco. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
- Encaged. Natural or legal person who alone or jointly with other processes personal data on behalf of the head.
- Law. Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
- Regulations. Regulations of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
- Transfer and Referral data. The communication of personal data between the controller and the processor inside and outside the country.
- Responsible. Individual or private nature that decides on the processing of personal data, who in this Notice what Bufete Inmobiliario Monterrey SA de CV is.
- Titular. Person or company to whom the personal data relate.
Identity and Address of Responsible.
The Responsible of the personal information you provide is Bufete Inmobiliario Monterrey SA de CV, who is domiciled in David Alfaro Siqueiros 104, Edificio VAO2 Suite 1503, San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, México.
Arch Rights and / or withdrawal of consent.
You or your legal representative may exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (hereinafter "rights Bow") and revoke their consent to the processing of personal data by sending an email to the Marketing Department responsible for Personal Data Protection to the email follow Contacto.Privacidad@colliers.com Here the application is using free format which should provide guidance and support at least the following elements:
- Holder Name, address, or other means to respond to your request.
- Documents proving your identity (single copy in printed or electronic format of your voter card, passport, etc.) or, if the legal representative of the Holder (single copy in printed or electronic form of power, or power of attorney with signature of Holder Representative, and their official identification.
- A clear and accurate description of the personal data concerning the searching exercise any of the rights and bow;
- Any other item or document that facilitates the location of the personal data of the Contractor.
- In the case of requests towards the rectification of personal data, the Contractor shall clearly and precisely the changes to be made and carry documentation to support your request.
Limitation of Use and Disclosure of data.
You can limit the use or disclosure of personal information by sending your request to the address Contacto.Privacidad@colliers.com
Where you can explain what data and desire that the same are not used for press or promotion by the Manager.
Important: Any changes to this Privacy Notice may consult at http://www.colliers.com/
The responsible conduct requires transfer of personal data within the organization (Colliers Interrnational). The head is committed to ensuring that all legal protection principles are met regarding the transfer of personal data and expresses its commitment to be respected at all times, for us and for our business partners, this privacy notice.
Under this privacy notice, the holder agrees to the transfer of your data, on the understanding that: (i) each manager intends to transfer personal data to foreign nationals or third parties other than the manager, who said responsible communicate this notice Privacy and the purposes for which the holder held their treatment; and (ii) the third receiver, will assume the same obligations that apply to the responsible who transferred the data, so the data processing will be done as agreed in this privacy notice.
Last updated: 22/03/2017