- Challenge: Shield Packaging had been in the market for several years in search of a facility for overflow storage of existing product. Their prior representation was unable to locate a building within their price range that came with a large lot for future expansion.
- Strategy: We located a building that met Shield Packaging’s requirements, however, the property was only on the market for lease. Using our in-depth market knowledge and industry relationships, and the fact that the leasing market is soft, the owner was persuaded to list the building for sale.
- Outcome: In May 2011, we represented Shield Packaging on the acquisition of a 1970’s built, 78,021-square-foot facility in Chino, CA, consisting of both office and industrial space. The property will meet the company’s growing needs for decades to come.
|Crown Technical Systems
- Challenge: In June 2010, we represented a growing Ontario, CA company that owned 20,000 SF of industrial space and required a larger facility in order to meet sales growth projections.
- Strategy: We identified a suitable new facility to meet Crown´s growing needs and provided detailed information on the value of their Ontario facility, which we sold 15% above market value.
- Outcome: We placed Crown in a 90,000 SF facility in Fontana, CA, enabling the company's sales figures to double from 3rd quarter 2010 to 4th quarter 2010.
|Crystal Windows and Doors
- Challenge: In March 2010, the corporate owner indicated he required a 90,000 to 120,000 SF manufacturing facility to consolidate two of their smaller CA facilities, totaling 60,000 SF.
- Strategy: After touring several facilities, we identified a 115,000 SF manufacturing facility in Riverside that was in foreclosure and made several offers on behalf of Crystal Windows and Doors.
- Outcome: We successfully negotiated below market pricing, helped the client secure an SBA loan with a local lender and closed escrow in November 2010.
|Innova Champion Disc
- Challenge: Innova´s manufacturing and distribution processes needed to be more efficient; the client´s operations were located in four separate buildings and the natural flow could not be achieved.
- Strategy: We recommended the consolidation of all operations under one roof, however finding the right building in the market proved a challenge. Using in-depth market knowledge, we presented a 175,000 SF distribution facility that was not on the market.
- Outcome: In December 2010, we represented Innova Champion Disc on the acquisition of 900 Dupont Avenue in Ontario, CA. Impressed with our dedication to finding the perfect facility, the client awarded us the listing on their four existing buildings.