Clint McMorris and Lary Carlton of the Colliers Industrial Services Group specialize in the leasing, sales and consulting on industrial and commercial properties in the Long Beach and South Bay marketplace which includes the Greater Long Beach areas of Port of Long Beach, Port of Los Angeles, Signal Hill, Lakewood, Bellflower, Paramount, San Pedro, Wilmington, and the South Bay cities of Carson, Compton, Unincorporated Los Angeles County, Gardena, Torrance and Los Angeles including LAX, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Beach Cities of Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo.
With over 55 years of industrial commercial real estate experience their team offers insights and advice, micro and macro, on market conditions, future trends and past market performance, construction practices, lease and purchase documents, lease analysis, portfolio assessments, and broker opinion of values to property owners, both institutional and local owners, tenants and buyers. With Colliers International Global Coverage 512 offices and 61 countries and over 59 billion in real estate transactions the team can assist clients wherever their needs are on a local, national and global basis.
Clint McMorris and Lary Carlton of the Colliers Industrial Services Group provide:
- In depth local market knowledge and unparalleled regional transaction experience in industrial, commercial, retail, office and development scenarios.
- Regional relationships with governmental entities that are or have influence on decision-makers and an understanding of the permitting processes required many transactions in today's environment.
- Ability to identify future market trends in national, regional and local governmental actions and demographic forces, logistics, chain supply, lender practice to guide our clients.
- Every assignment requires a strategic game plan and ability to execute the best practices in tactical implementation using Colliers Best Practices.
- Unparalleled understanding of the negotiation process and ability to advise clients regarding the minut business points of a lease, purchase contract or due diligence considerations.
- Breadth and scope in transactions with national and global marketing abilities.
- Quick response, accountability and accessibility to senior team members assures the highest level of success in achieving our clients goals.