Colliers International presents an exceptional opportunity to purchase the former Lakeside Press Building, a 162,000 SF vintage property currently operating as student housing.
731 S Plymouth is an exemplary candidate for redevelopment. Currently being operated as a student housing facility offering 343 beds, the existing structure is ideal for redevelopment into residential or hospitality use. Situated in the South Loop’s ‘Printer’s Row’ district, this historic landmarked building offers large floor plates and an efficient layout for a renovation project.
- Historic Landmark Building
- Currently Operating as 343 bed Student Housing Facility
- Redevelopment into boutique residential or hospitality use
- DX-12 Zoning
- Walking distance to cultural, recreational, and entertainment venues
- Access - 95/100 walk score, 100/100 transit score
- Population (.5 mile radius) - 20,000 people, average household income $125k