In late 2011 Resurrection Health Care and Provena Health merged to become the largest Catholic healthcare system in Illinois.
The new HQ needed to have the following characteristics:
- Major identity on a building;
- Ease of access to transportation;
- An image befitting a mission based non-profit while still providing top of the class facilities; and
- Competitive lease terms.
Worked alongside Presence’s senior management team to identify suburban and downtown space options that could meet the needs and mission of the organization. We also assisted a third party incentives team to maximize the available city incentives available in Chicago.
Results & Services
Presence Health ended up leasing a 45,000 square foot HQ office at 200 South Wacker which provided the following benefits:
- Located in the West Loop, near major expressways and train hubs;
- Signage on the building at Wacker/Adams and on the Chicago River across from Union Station, as well as monument signage;
- An incentive package worth millions of dollars; and
- Favorable lease terms at a pre-eminent location.
- Continued assistance to Presence in additional projects throughout Chicagoland and Illinois.