This investment opportunity is for the fee simple interest in Gateway Plaza Shopping Center, a 22,612 square
foot anchored retail center sitting on a total of ±3.17 acres.
Gateway Plaza is located at the corner of South Broadway Avenue & Linden Street in Boise, Idaho.
Boise is Idaho’s largest city with a metro population of 664,422 and regularly named as one of America’s
fastest growing areas.
- Anchored by Shopko (NAP), Jimmy John's, Jack-in-the-Box, Sally Beauty, H&R Block and Pizza Pie Cafe
- One of the busiest intersections in the market with an estimated 40,000 vehicles per day
- 2 access points along Broadway Avenue, and 2 access points on Linden Street
- Offering is for 22,612 SF of existing building area
- Jack-in-the-Box Pad included