Colliers International Real Estate Management Services (REMS) has been providing service excellence, with a proactive, solution-driven approach to adding value to your real estate assets for over 10 years. We recognise that effective management of your assets is a key factor in adding value.
Our services are targeted at international funds, private investors, developers and tenants.
Colliers International's approach to institutional asset and property management is centred around three key areas which allow us to manage property to a higher standard and maximize asset value:
Our full range of services includes:
- Commercial property management
- Lease management
- Asset management
- Maintenance management
- Tenant relationship management – focus on tenant satisfaction
- Sustainable management
- Property and SPV accounting
- Reporting and property evaluations
- Operating cost optimisation and risk minimisation
- Media use level optimisation and management
- Enhancing the delivery of the overall asset or portfolio plan
- PR & Marketing
- Acquisition and sale transaction support – technical review, income and operational reviews, operating costs review and budgeting
- Management of space occupied by tenants
- Furthermore, within the integrated service platform, we provide our clients with Project Management (fit-outs, modernisations, renovations), Leasing and Property Marketing services
Our approach to institutional real estate management is centred around three key areas that allow us to manage your property to a higher standard and maximise asset value:
1. EXPERIENCED AND PASSIONATE TEAM
Our skilled, versatile and trained experts have extensive experience in managing all types of commercial real estate – office, warehouse, retail, mix-use and special purpose facilities. Among all the people employed in property management positions, as many as 91% are licensed managers as well as seven members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
Our strong team is one of the reasons we continue to have long-standing partnerships with our clients – most whom have been with us for a very long time.
Within developed and approved procedures, our team takes initiatives to maximise the value of your investment by optimising operating costs, technology recommendations, and identifying areas that can bring additional income to our clients.
2. TENANT RELATIONS
Tenants represent the primary value of any commercial property. Understanding their needs is central to any retention strategy, which is why we pay great attention to developing lasting relationships and engaging in regular contact with tenants.
Thanks to annual customer and tenant satisfaction surveys, which we carry out in every property, we monitor the quality of our services and obtain feedback about what areas of property management should be improved.
3. INNOVATIVE SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
Our high-level services are supported by state-of-the-art, fully automated property management systems. Property managers have access to a platform that generates up-to-date information about a building, related fees and costs so that any underlying issues can be addressed quickly. The reports are generated automatically to minimise the risk of error.
Tenants have round-the-clock access to the service centre via the Colliers’ Help Desk application and owners can access important information about their properties through Colliers’ 360 Dashboard.
Key differentiators that testify to our high standard:
- 97% tenant satisfaction per annum
- 96% receivables collection rate
- 91% of property managers are licensed
- One of the largest territorial coverages in Poland
- Advanced property management systems
- “Four-eyes principle” of double checking throughout all our processes