Colliers International Real Estate Management Services (REMS) provides a commitment to service excellence, with a proactive, solution driven approach to adding value. We recognize that effective management of your assets is a key factor in adding value.
Our approach to institutional asset and property management is centred around three key areas which allow us to manage property to a higher standard and maximize asset value:
Colliers International's approach to institutional asset and property management is centred around three key areas which allow us to manage property to a higher standard and maximize asset value:
A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Our partnership approach to the business and focus on service excellence emphasizes the importance of developing lasting relationships and engaging in regular contact with our clients and tenants. Tenants are the key to asset value and understanding their business is the cornerstone of any retention strategy. We conduct annual client and tenant satisfaction surveys on all of our properties, to benchmark our performance and identify opportunities for improvement in services and the building environment.
AN EXPERIENCED AND PASSIONATE TEAM
In addition to our commitment to service excellence we empower our teams to find proactive solutions to mazimize income and occupancy along with optimising operating costs and identifying other opportunities to add value.
We actively encourage personal development within the team through Colliers University and membership of professional associations such as RICS, ICSC, the Green Building Council (LEED and BREEAM).
INNOVATIVE SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
Our team of professionals has access to progressive systems and technology. We offer:
- The ability to set KPI’s for our management services and the service providers for the buildings
- Access to the Colliers 24-hour help desk system
- Access to the Colliers SharePoint web platform to download, catalogue and provide data in a controlled way to external companies
- The Archibus/FM Real Property & Lease Management application which allows us to effectively record and manage building data whilst minimizing risks
- The Colliers Dashboard, which is currently under development will also allow access for our clients to high level property data on a real time basis.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORE OFFER
- Tenant relationship management
- Building operations and maintenance
- Facilities management/co-ordination
- Energy management
- Property accounting and reporting
- Lease management
- Revenue collection
ASSET MANAGEMENT CORE OFFER
- Performance analysis and strategic advice
- Leasing support including marketing/leasing vacant space and renegotiations/lease renewals
- Investment support - assistance with acquisitions and disposals
- Company administration support