The hotel industry in Poland is experiencing rapid growth. By combining valuable expert knowledge with putting plans into action, investors, hotel owners and operators have a good chance of success.
Colliers offers you comprehensive support in taking advantage of the unique opportunities offered by the Polish hotel market. The services are aimed at both investors planning new hotels as well as current owners and managers of facilities striving to expand or increase their business efficiency.
Our hotel market experts have many years of experience and practical knowledge in hotel management (planning and implementation of operations and business processes). We cooperate with the largest international and domestic hotel chains and we have extensive experience in planning and managing complex investment projects.
SERVICES FOR INVESTORS:
- Market and business analyses as a basis for investment decisions (including feasibility studies for new investments or investing in operating facilities)
- Property selection assistance and land acquisition for hotel projects
- Support in incorporating a facility into a hotel network (franchising model) as well as raising equity for a project
- Development of an operational business model and a long-term strategy for hotel projects
- Advisory in introducing business and operational processes to the hotel facilities
- Other tailor-made services for our clients
SERVICES FOR OPERATING FACILITIES:
- Support to improve business efficiency and develop operations
- Support to implement conclusions from audits, restructuring programs and activities that increase the value of a hotel property
- Preparation and execution of hotel property sales transactions
- Business development fundraising
- Business model transformation (e.g. incorporation into a branded hotel network)
- Valuation of hotel properties
- Hotel market reports
- Other services tailored to the individual needs of hotel property owners or operators