Rigondas street is a small and quiet street located in the centre of one of the most popular living suburbs of Riga – Imanta.
Description6A Rigondas Street is a Land Plot located in a picturesque place next to a historical alley of a former mansion. A new high-rise apartment building ``Imanta`s Pearl`` is constructed across the beautiful alley, and the Land Plot is meant to host the second construction stage of that development project. The Land Plot already comprises a sports field and a children’s playground, access roads with pavements, street lightening, as well as connections to all public utilities that were constructed for Imanta`s Pearl first building.
LocationRigondas street is a small and quiet street located in the centre of one of the most popular living suburbs of Riga – Imanta. Imanta is the largest and most well-developed suburb of the left bank of Riga. This suburb has a very well developed infrastructure of roads, public transport, schools, kinder gardens, health care and sports facilities. Imanta hosts largest hypermarkets of all three dominant retailers in Riga – Rimi, Maxima, and Prisma.
PriceEUR 700 000
- Land plot area: 14 106 m2
- Building volume parameters according to the sketch project of 2003:
- Building gross buildable area 16 200 m2
- Apartments’ sellable area 11 200 m2
- Number of apartments: 156
- Number of floors: 12-16
- Building volume parameters allowed by the current city development plan
- Intensity: up to 360%
- Number of floors: up to 17
- Usage function: residential