This is a typical logistics site with excellent location for distribution in Latvia.
DescriptionWellman Logistics Centre consists of an A class warehouse building next to Salaspils and close to the Riga Ring road. This is a typical logistics site with excellent location for distribution in Latvia.
LocationLocation is near the city of Salaspils, in close proximity to the VIA Baltica highway. The residents of Salaspils city are predominantly young people, totalling 22 000, thus offering fine opportunities for employing its labour force, starting from warehouse employees, up to the higher level managers.
PricePrice on Application
- Free height 10.5 m
- With built in windows for maximum use of daylight
- 24-hour security guarded, illuminated and fenced in (with 2 m tall fence) territory covering 5 ha, which is secured with electronic perimeter security and 16 video surveillance cameras
- Local boiler house with “Oertli” gas heating boilers and water/air heating system “Hoval”
- Average heat consumption per 1 m2 =0,0875Ls /monthly/during heating season
- Sprinkler and fire-safety according to NFPA standards
- 5 “Hörmann” automated gates and 3 “Hörmann” 4 m loading bridges
- Modern “Glamox” GIR T5 warehouse lighting system
- Ramp for loading goods in minibuses and light vehicles via two gates
- For diminishing heat loss, hot air blinds at the gates
- Single point load Q= 4.5 to. Forklift truck capacity 3.5 t (full weight)
- Walls made of 150 mm sandwich-panels with rock wool – a highly heat-resistant and fire-safe construction