08:30 – 09:00 Registrations, Light Refreshments & Networking
09:00 – 09:10 Opening to “Welcome Annual International Real Estate Investment Conference in Latvia” with Conference moderator second year in a row Adriana Roze, Media professional
09:10 – 9:40 Hakan Frisen, SEB Head of Economic Forecasting
“The Global Business and Credit Cycle: Implications for Interest Rates and Real Estate Markets”
09:40 – 10:10 Michael Schonach, Northern Horizon Capital Group CEO
"The Baltic Markets from an International Investors' Perspective"
10:10 – 10:50 A Panel Discussion "City and Real Estate" with Elita Moiseja, NP Properties Chairwoman of the Board.
- How Riga will look like in 5-10 years?;
- Obstacles for new development and new investments;
- How to improve Riga competitiveness.
- Andris Ameriks, Riga City Council Vice Mayor of Riga;
- Guntars Grīnvalds, National Real Estate Development Alliance Member of the Board;
- Arvydas Avulis, Hanner Chairman of the Board, Member of the Board of Lithuanian National Real Estate Development Association;
- Pēteris Bajārs, Architect.
10:50 – 11:10 Re-Energizing Coffee Break and Networking
INVESTMENTS: VIEW FROM THE TOP
11:10 – 11:40 Paolo Michelozzi, Pro Kapital Grupp CEO
"The Art of Making the Right and Timely Decisions"
- History and Experience;
- Comparison of the Three Baltic Countries;
- Future Trends and Opportunities;
- Case Studies.
11:40 – 12:10 Andris Reņģītis, CBL Asset Management (Citadele Group) Head of real estate department
"Alternative Investment Funds in Current Real Estate Market Environment"
- What are the Alternative Investment Funds (AFIs) and How They Operate;
- Who can be a manager and who can be an investor for AFI;
- Difference compared to other legal forms (in resect to RE industry);
- How AFI is developing in all 3 Baltic countries;
- AIF' s typical investment markets.
12:10 – 12:40 Ülo Kallas, Colonna Capital CFO
"Property Acquisition vs. Corporate Acquisition: Discoveries Made"
- You can sell the same cash flow with a 100% premium just by naming it better;
- Tenant risk can be assessed reliably in 5 minutes time;
- How 5+5 can be less than 5 when we talk about real estate investments.
12:40 – 13:20 A Panel Discussion "Similar, But Not the Same: Comparison of Investment Markets in Three Baltic Counties" with Kęstutis Adamonis, Sorainen Partner
- Product Availability;
- Investor Focus;
- Long Term Prospects.
- Nils Styf, Citycon Chief Investment Officer;
- Tarmo Karotam, Northern Horizon Capital Fund Manager;
- Jekaterina Kolosova, Nordic and Baltic Property Group Managing Director Baltic Region;
- Angela Kolesnikova, Colliers International Advisors, Senior Investment Consultant.
13:20 – 14:30 Its Lunch time and Networking: Bon Appétit!
ZOOM IN THE OFFICE SEGMENT
14:30 – 14:50 Monika Rajska-Wolinska, Colliers International Poland Managing Partner
"Why CRE Market Should Keep an Eye on Occupational Shift"
14:50 – 15:30 A Panel Discussion "Evolution in Office Development" with Jan Brink, Bauplan Nord
- Changing requirements for office space;
- Supply vs demand in Riga;
- Office standard: developers and tenants experience in the past and today.
- Monika Rajska-Wolinska, Colliers International Poland Managing Partner;
- Mindaugas Valuckas, Hanner Group CEO & Member of the board;
- Antons Marčenko, ABLV Bank;
- Inga Zvaigzne, Country Workplace Lead, Accenture;
- Jevgenija Gricenko, Colliers International Advisors, Associate Director Brokerage Department.
ZOOM IN THE RESIDENTIAL SEGMENT
15:30 – 15:50 Olga Lielkalne, Chief Economist, Financial Stability Department, Latvijas Banka
"Obstacles to Finance Future Demand of Residential Real Estate"
15:50 – 16:30 A Panel Discussion "Build to Sell V.s. Build to Rent" with Andris Kovaļčuks, Managing Director of Ektornet Real Estate Latvia
- Expected returns from residential development;
- Potential market size for years to come;
- Residential rental case studies in Riga.
- Oskars Ozoliņš, Merks Member of the Board;
- Avi Karavani, Top Asset Management;
- Aigars Šmits, Arco Real Estate Member of the Board;
- Pētris Stepiņš, Director of Swedbank's Investment Management Company in Latvia;
- Jeļena Gavrilova, Head of Real Estate Financing Department SEB bank.
16:30 - 16:50 Re-energized Coffee Break and Networking
ZOOM IN THE RETAIL SEGMENT
16:50 - 17:20 Stephan Jung, Global retail trend expert, Chairman of the Retail Innovation Group, ICSC Europe
"The Retail (R)Evolution: What Investors Should Learn to Make Sustainable Returns"
17:20 - 18:00 A Panel Discussion "Future of Shopping Centres in the Region" with Mārcis Budļevskis, Linstow Center Management Director of Lease and Business Development
- How SC in Baltic region will change in next 3-5 years and how global trends can influence that;
- Are we ready for and is there space for newcomers in the market;
- What are the tenant requirement and how they adjust to current market realities.
- Stephan Jung, Global retail trend expert, Chairman of the Retail Innovation Group, ICSC Europe;
- Irma Marcinkiene, Apranga;
- Andrejs Paupers, Member of the Board, Viastor;
- Gawein Minks, Development Director Multi CEE;
- Allan Remmelkoor, Pro Kapital Grupp Member of the Board.
18:00 - 18:10 FAST FORWARD: the best ideas we got from the conference
18:10 - .... Networking at SkyLine Lounge
*The agenda is still to be updated and minor derogation's may occur.