- Coordinate commercial real estate divestment and acquisition processes, including:
- Strategy development and negotiations;
- Property marketing;
- Market and internal database search to identify the best investors or projects for the client;
- Advising the client on the project specific risks, costs and procedures;
- Preparation of transaction document drafts;
- Working with lawyers, bankers, technical specialists and other 3rd parties to ensure smooth transaction process;
- Professionally advise the clients on the current real estate market situation;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with investors and property owners;
- Proactively identify and attract prospective new clients;
- Track the activity of the market participants (investors, property owners, tenants, competitors);
- Work with CRM: managing, maintaining and updating an internal database.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or Business administration;
- Minimum two years of successful experience in customer service, excellent sales and marketing skills;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Pleasant personality and advanced presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a hyper-dynamic environment both as a part of a team and independently;
- Strong self-motivation and result driven approach;
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency;
- Latvian, English, Russian languages (speaking and writing);
- Experience in Real Estate is a strong advantage.
We offer an opportunity to become a member of a dynamic and professional team. Working with us will give you an opportunity to get involved with the most prominent real estate projects in the region. Apart from the motivating business environment, we offer an attractive compensation package and a good range of benefits, as well as professional development opportunities. At Colliers, we push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra mile for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
If you want to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
N.B. Only candidates selected for the second round will be contacted.