Colliers International’s approach to institutional asset and property management is unique in our industry. We have identified the subtle drivers that enable us to manage property at a higher standard and maximise asset value.
While most firms just quantify asset value on a balance sheet, we take into account factors such as tenant loyalty, the relationship and regular contact between managers and tenants, top tenant service requests and new opportunities for mutually beneficial tenant collaboration. These factors are proven to add asset value over time by reducing turnover and operational costs and improving a building’s reputation in the market.
Our REMS team are able to provide the following services:
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORE OFFER
- Tenant relationship management
- Building operations and maintenance
- Facilities management/co-ordination
- Energy management
- Property accounting and reporting
- Lease management
- Revenue collection
ASSET MANAGEMENT CORE OFFER
- Performance analysis and strategic advice
- Leasing support including marketing/leasing vacant space and renegotiations/lease renewals
- Investment support - assistance with acquisitions and disposals
- Company administration support