Colliers International Zurich is a market leader for initial and subsequent letting of commercial real estate. We know how to position our client’s properties in the market to ensure success from the outset. On the market demand side, we support companies looking for new premises in the Zurich area. All our activities require in-depth market knowledge and a keen feel for the needs of owners and tenants. In advising developers, we bring current and future market needs into the discussion and thus contribute to the success of every property.
Initial and subsequent letting of commercial properties
- Preparation of rental offers
- Creating marketing plans and strategies
- Commissioning advertising and measuring campaign impact
- Contract negotiations.
Registering the needs of the customer
- Evaluation of possible offers
- Creating a broad list with recommendations of properties for further investigation
- Support in the preparation of floor layouts and calculation of possible installation and fitting costs
- Lease negotiations
- Support at hand-over
Evaluation of the location, market and property analysis
- Participation in the project management team until the completion of the planning phase
- Product marketing definition incorporating the perspective of the end user