Whether your objective is a comprehensive green building/office certification or implementation of sustainable features and strategies, we are here to help you achieve this in the most efficient and cost effective way possible.
Our goal is to assist developers, building owners and management teams design, construct and operate their buildings in a sustainable manner today and in the future for increasing of their long term competitiveness.
Green Buildings realize significant operational savings, attract high quality tenants, achieve maximum rents and generate highest selling prices, while also benefiting our environment.
Green Offices realize significant operational savings, improve quality and comfort of office space, increase staff performance and reduce the number and duration of hospital stays.
We have an experienced and dedicated team that consists of the leading real estate professionals in Eastern Europe and combines a wealth of market and industry knowledge from both users’ and owners’ perspectives that will ensure that your company receives the highest quality representation and maximizes return on investment.
WHY WITH US?
We can help you make decisions with confidence, using our wealth of market knowledge to help you achieve your goals. Our in-depth market knowledge can tell you where the market is going – not just where it has been.
Unlike our competitors, Colliers team of experts has a background creating value through leasing space and selling buildings in addition to in-depth technical expertise. We appreciate the needs and expectations of tenants and investors and tailor our certification programs to create long term value, not only to achieve credits.
Our reports and studies will provide you with a clear snapshot of the overall market conditions and related industries that impact on green building to help you identify opportunities and strategies.
OUR CORE OFFER INCLUDES:
- Provide comprehensive LEED and BREEAM certification services
- Provide comprehensive evaluation and consideration of the leading green building rating systems- BREEAM and LEED
- Assess preliminary green building certification level, targets and credits possible
- Develop comprehensive Certification Strategy, including analysis of potential credits and related opportunities, challenges, cost and potential benefits to achieve green certification
- Conduct a Certification Workshop with the owner and the design team or property management team during which the attendees will review the chosen rating system
- Advise the owner and the project team on tender specification necessary to effectively achieve the project’s certification goals.
- Provide a comprehensive lifecycle assessment strategy for the project
- Evaluate opportunities to reduce energy, water and waste consumption to reduce operating expenses
- Deliver and manage certification documentation and submittal process
- Benchmark energy usage and develop a comprehensive analysis for energy management