The property comprises the largest distribution centre on the island of Ireland, constructed principally as a dry storage distribution centre.
The distribution depot based in Dublin was valued at over €100 M.
Prepare a valuation report on behalf of both the Bank of Ireland and the Borrower of Ireland’s largest distribution warehouse.
- Inspect, measure and prepare detailed valuation report of a 833,550 sq ft (77,439.4m²) distribution warehouse let on a CPI lease arrangement.
- Undertake extensive comparable investigation in Ireland, England and Europe.
- Devise complex benchmarking and analysis to reflect lack of direct comparables.
- Valuation and report prepared using facilities of our local (Dublin) resource and London based expertise valuation service.
- Report and valuation completed to satisfaction of the client despite tight timescale and difficult market situation.