London restaurant culture is a global phenomenon and this small but important sector requires the top specialist advisors to provide genuine market insight and top level industry connections
At Colliers, under the leadership of Josh Leon, we are now able to offer our landlord and developer clients:
- Well-informed advice on the latest concepts and trends
- Direct contact with decision makers
- Global reach and awareness
- Innovative and pioneering approach to leasing advice
- Strong leadership on the development of A3 spacefrom inception to opening
- An informed stance on values, technical considerations, planning and licencing
- Trusted back up from committed and experienced professionals in valuation, rent reviews, planning, surveying, hotels and investment
Our landlord clients value our opinion as we are at the forefront of London’s restaurateur networks and have our fingers on the pulse of the London restaurant property market.
Our occupier clients know that we will quickly understand their particular businesses needs properly and provide friendly, innovative and well informed solutions, and intelligent opinions drawn on years of experience working with London’s top restaurateurs – large and small. We are often brought in to advise on tricky deals, give an honest opinion that can be trusted, or advise on the best London locations for a business.
Why Choose Us?
Colliers is the only firm in London that can genuinely claim to expertly advise both occupiers and landlords on the London restaurant market. Genuinely informed and connected, we occupy this uniquely special place to maintain our independence and remain ahead of the pack.
“Josh has been a key influence on the evolution of the restaurant offer in St James’s, delivering world class restaurants including Milos, Chutney Mary, and seven new restaurant lettings at St James’s Market”. Anthea Harries
“Josh Leon is a rare talent in a tough field. He combines strong professionalism with entrepreneurial brokerage talent. He is equally well-regarded by both property owners and restaurateurs”. David Shaw OBE