Our building consultancy department provides project management support across all property sectors in London and throughout the UK and globally in both the private and public sectors for a diverse range of clients. We also provide building surveying services
. The UK project team comprises 25 project management professionals with 15 based in London.
Each year the project management team advises on projects with a total construction value of in excess of £1bn with individual project values ranging from £500,000 to £100m. Our single largest instruction was over £500m. Our primary role is to highlight, manage and mitigate risk throughout the full construction project lifecycle from initial feasibility / acquisition, through design, construction procurement, project implementation and handover / occupation.
This is achieved through an active interface with all key project stakeholders, clear communication and a consultative approach thereby releasing our clients’ personnel from the day to day project workload by providing assistance with activities.
Our Project Management Services:
- Practical construction, design and budget critiquing at feasibility stage
- Technical due diligence leading into building or acquisition
- Advising on suitable project structure, membership and governance
- Realistic programming and scheduling
- Selection of design and construction teams appropriate for project demands
- Active design management and integration of clients’ aspirations
- Ensuring value for money in the selected project designs
- Risk recognition and mitigation
- Landlord and third party liaison
- Critiquing alternative procurement strategies and contractor selection
- Close construction management
- Integration and management of change
- Early planning of completion and occupation stages
- Close management through to occupation and project close out
Why choose us?
In particular clients select us to assist with the management of the projects because we provide:
- Services that are backed by the use of bespoke project tools
- Delivery at senior level backed by a depth of high quality resource
- A highly inclusive, consultative approach
- A depth of technical experience allied with excellent market knowledge
- A commercial awareness from joined up property and construction appreciation