Staying put or relocating your business – Colliers International's knowledge of the office leasing process can help you make an educated decision about your business space. We can help you ensure the space is available; negotiate a new lease with the building owner or transform your business and create new efficiencies by relocating.
The Office Leasing Process
Step 1 – determine your property needs
- Your Colliers International leasing professional can provide you with office market conditions and existing lease commitments, both in your local market and in the specific sub-markets you identify as most desirable.
Step 2 – evaluate market alternatives inspect and evaluate your options
- With an intimate knowledge of the market and a well-established network of agents and owners, Colliers will act as a single point of contact to uncover all suitable space opportunities.
Step 3 – Commit to premises
- It is vital that this stage is viewed as an investment in the organisation’s future and not merely a tenant improvement. The development of work space should be directly linked with your organisational strategy.
Step 4 – Design and project management
- The final stage of the process provides the perfect opportunity to re-think office imperatives and promote organisational effectiveness, community, communication and productivity.
Why choose the Colliers International Offices team?
- Colliers International professionals are equipped with the skills, knowledge and tools to intelligently assess your space requirements
- We help you to make a major business transition with minimum disruption
- Working with Colliers professionals saves you the time and confusion of dealing with multiple agents, landlords or consultants
- Our comprehensive database contains information on every office listing, agent and landlord, providing exhaustive data about every opportunity that fits your requirements.