Our building surveying services:
- Technical due diligence surveys
- Design and contract administration of building works and repairs
- Planned maintenance programmes
- Dilapidations (Landlord and Tenant)
- Party Walls and Rights to Light
- Project Monitoring
- Building Reinstatement (Fire Insurance) Valuation
Why choose us?
- We share risk with you
- Over 70% of our work is self-generated – we have the commercial acumen of an independent building surveying firm allied with the resources and knowledge base of a global real estate advisor
- We put your interest first – if you establish a relationship with a surveyor, then he or she will work for you anywhere
- We have strong representation in all regions
- We aim to be on site within 48 hours of instruction anywhere in Europe.
Recent highlights include:
- Resourcing instructions on over 4,500 properties in 40 countries in one year
- Given 48 hours’ notice, providing full technical due diligence services including environmental audits in 2 weeks on 83 properties in 8 countries for three different clients
- Saving over £15 million per annum for occupiers who have landlords claim dilapidations from them
- Compiling and serving Schedules of Dilapidations totally over £100 million per annum
- Undertaking over 4,000 building reinstatement valuations a year totalling over £27 billion in value
- Monitoring new construction works of over £300m pa.