Our real estate management services team is committed to assisting clients increase the capital value of their real estate assets, eliminating any potential risks and reducing costs. We work on the basis that a properly managed and maintained building enhances the value of our clients' property and maximises the return on investment.
Our experience, knowledge and people combined with our wide range of supporting systems give us the flexibility to embrace the unique features and requirements of each property.
Colliers International is one of the leading property management service providers in the world, with a global portfolio of some 200 million square metres under management. We have the expertise to manage a broad and diverse range of properties on behalf of clients from both the private and public sectors.
We undertake the task of day-to-day management and operation of the facilities as well as being a single point of contact for both property owners and tenants.
Supported by a team of committed professionals equipped with second-to-none technical and industry knowledge, we aim to provide an exceptional level of service to our clients.
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Financial planning (including operational and capital expenditure)
- Contractor management
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance solutions
- Helpdesk and reception services
- Administrative and manpower services
- Proactively manage tenant relationships on behalf of our clients
- Lease administration and management
- Annual energy management reviews and implementation of energy saving programmes
- Annual property risk assessments, reporting and implementation of approved recommendations
- Annual health, security and environmental safety reviews including fire safety