Colliers International has a network of over 522 offices worldwide. This, coupled with the depth of experience of our professionals locally, allows us to provide our office services on a local, regional and global basis to our clients depending on their portfolio.
Leasing assignments are conducted through a proven process, where we apply our people and resources to translate office space and facility requirements into defined strategies. We undertake leasing assignments by combining our know-how of the market with the support of proprietary databases, financial tools, site selection mapping and move management techniques to deliver the most efficient and effective tactical implementation for our clients.
Our dedicated team of Colliers International professionals has successfully supported many local and multinational clients to achieve the best and optimal outcome from their office space strategies.
- Tenant representation services
- Landlord representation services
- Sale and purchase of office space
- Short and long term office space leasing
- Lease agreement negotiation and restructuring
- Business needs and facility planning
- Back-up site planning and implementation
- Space planning and design services
- Integrated project and move management
- Strategic consultancy on short, medium and long term office requirements
- Lease administration and management