AGENCY SERVICES FOR LANDLORDS
Our agency teams who work on behalf of property owners and landlords do more than searching and signing tenants. They form a partnership with our clients and create the strategic backbone of a property marketing cycle that positions the property in the marketplace and secures the right tenants, building value to support the landlord’s goals.
Our approach is based on an integrated team, including agency, property management, valuation and project management. Although you might not need all of our professional services at all times, we believe the team approach helps us offer a seamless experience at any stage. At Colliers we build partnerships with our clients, approaching instructions with clients’ interests first, and treating the property as if it were our own.
OUR AGENCY SERVICES FOR LANDLORDS INCLUDE:
- Market Analysis, product positioning and research
- Review of client objectives and return on investment
- Marketing, strategy, tactics and tools
- Targeted marketing, enhanced by our Global and Local market knowledge and connections
- Lease negotiation and legal collaboration
- Post-lease services including, property management and rent reviews
Anyone can broadcast a message, “Space Available!”, but it takes an experienced agent to bridge the gap between what a tenant thinks they need and why your space to fits the bill. Learn more about our approach to office, industrial, retail and hotel property.