The land plots with total area of 89 ha on Kievskoye highway for industrial development.
DescriptionThe land plots with total area of 89 ha on the first line of Kievskoye highway.
LocationThe land plots are located in Pushkin, St. Petersburg. The Property is located along the federal road M-20 Kievskoye highway between Rekhkolovskoye highway and Krasnoselskoye highway and border with Leningrad Region.
Main distances: Pulkovo airport - 10 km, Downtown - 23 km, Ust-Luga port - 100 km.
- Total area of the land plots: 893,230 sqm (849,000 sqm and 43,930 sqm);
- Territorial zone: TD1-2_1;
- Permitted use - commercial development;
- Conditionally permitted use - for low-rise residential development (up to 12 m);
- Water supply: technical specifications - 4,576 cub.m/day;
- Waste water: sewer network is planed to construct;
- Electricity: technical specifications - 27,625 kVa;
- Gas supply: estimated volume of gas consumption in the industrial zone is 500 cub.m/hour.