Warehouse complex in Frunzensky Distr. of St. Petersburg
DescriptionWarehouse complex with a total area of 6,900 sqm is located on the first line of Volkovsky Pr. and has good transport accessibility for logistics.
LocationThe Property is located in Frunzensky Distr., in developed industrial zone. The nearest surrounding of the Property is mainly represented by industrial and warehouse, administrative and residential facilities. The complex is situated in 700 m from the intersection of main district roads: Volkovsky Pr. and Bukharestskaya St. The Property has convenient access for trucks and cars, is located in 1.1 km from Volkovskaya metro station and close to public transport stations.
- Address: 79 Volkovsky Pr., St. Petersburg;
- Total area of the buildings: 6,900 sqm, including:
- Area of warehouse building: 6,455 sqm (1-3-4 floors)
- Area of hangar: 340 sqm
- Leasable area of the buildings: 5,990 sqm
- Legal status of the buildings: ownership
- area of the land plot: 9,869 sqm
- Legal status of the building: long-term lease
- Warehouse building is provided by all utilities: electricity, water supply, waste water, heating