On November 21, 2013, as a part of the Points of Growth series, Kommersant Publishing House is holding the roundtable Warehouse Real Estate of Russia.
The event will be attended by directors of the largest retail chains in Russia, developers specializing in warehouse real estate, logistics service operators, Russian and foreign sector specialists and journalists, who will discuss the growth of the regional warehouse development market and other important issues facing tenants of warehouse real estate.
The discussion topics include:
- Interdependence of warehouse real estate and the retail market: what acts as a locomotive of regional trade?
- Warehouse complexes in the regions: problems and opportunities to solve them
- Decentralization of development: to be or not to be?
- What do developers and tenants understand to be the ideal warehouse. Similarities and contrasts in these viewpoints
- How to optimize warehouse use. Examples of successful solutions
- Self-build or through developer: what are the pluses and minuses of each strategy?
- New technologies in construction: just a marketing move or real savings?
- Operating expenses: open book or fixed price – what is the most advantageous payment scheme?
The plenary discussion will be held in a new a dynamic format: as a visitor of the event you will have the opportunity to not only be an audience member but also to be an active participant. You can pose questions to the panel experts, bring up new issues for discussion and express your own opinion on the issues.