Colliers International’s approach to institutional asset and property management is unique in our industry. We have identified the subtle drivers that enable us to manage property at a higher standard and maximise asset value.
While most firms just quantify asset value on a balance sheet, we take into account factors such as tenant loyalty, the relationship and regular contact between managers and tenants, top tenant service requests and new opportunities for mutually beneficial tenant collaboration. These factors are proven to add asset value over time by reducing turnover and operational costs and improving a building’s reputation in the market.
Real estate management by professional partner with extensive experience in the local market brings benefits to their owners particularly in the following areas:
- Increase of the value of investments,
- Increase of income from rental property,
- Minimization of operating costs,
- Ensuring maximum occupancy,
- Ensuring compliance of lease agreements and property policy.