At Colliers International, we adopt an occupier-focused approach to all assignments. We take time to understand our clients’ business objectives, human capital matters and corporate culture to ensure optimal workplace space utilisation.
We understand that every business is unique and we approach each assignment without any pre-conceived notions; thereby, enabling Colliers to continually offer our clients bespoke solutions. Our experience, knowledge and consultative processes help our clients make informed decisions at every step of the way – from identifying options to negotiating optimal lease terms and conditions.
- Requirement Evaluation, Benchmarking and Strategic Planning
- Development of Requirement Brief / Requests for Proposals
- Site Selection
- Financial and Building Efficiency Analyses
- Evaluation and Decision Matrix of Shortlisted Options
- Contract Negotiations and Documentation
- Project Management (Space Planning, Fit-Out, Move and Reinstatement)
- Facilities Management