Colliers International Real Estate Management Services (REMS) provides a commitment to service excellence, with a proactive, solution driven approach to adding value. We recognise that effective management of your assets is a key factor in adding value. Our ability to provide additional services will assist with the strategic decisions throughout the investor property cycle.
We approach institutional asset and property management by focusing on three key areas which allow us to manage property to a higher standard and maximise asset value.
OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORE OFFER INCLUDES
- Tenant Relationship Management
- Building Operations and Maintenance
- Facilities Management/Co-ordination
- Property Accounting and Reporting
- Lease Management
- Revenue Collection
- Annual Operating Budget
- Supplier Contract Management
- Building Design Review
- Performance Analysis and Strategic Advice
- Investment Support – Assistance with Acquisitions and Disposals
- Leasing including Marketing/Leasing Vacant Space and Renegotiations/Lease Renewals
Our partnership approach to the business and focus on service excellence emphasises the importance of developing lasting relationships and engaging in regular contact with our clients and tenants. Tenants are the key to asset value and understanding their business is the cornerstone of any retention strategy.