The Marketing & Communications Manager for Colliers International MENA is responsible for developing and executing internal and external marketing and communications programmes, on behalf of Colliers International across the MENA region.
Essential job functions include but not limited to:
- Developing and driving the implementation of an annual marketing & communications plan that supports the firm's business and strategic goals.
- Actively contributing to the development and execution of the global/regional marketing & communications strategy.
- Providing communications support to MENA leadership teams.
- Representing the MENA region on the EMEA marketing leadership team.
- Providing executive communications support to leadership.
- Monitoring the overall quality of communications delivery.
- Drafting and issuing press releases in accordance with the public relations plan.
- Overseeing design and production of printed materials including research reports, whitepapers, brochures, flyers and advertising.
- Enhancing relationships with key nationals and trade press journalists and field all media enquiries as the region's spokesperson.
- Producing regular reports outlining the region's public relation/marketing activities and coverage for EMEA and the board.
Essential attributes required:
A successful team player who can work collaboratively with peers, demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, and build positive working relationships with others across the firm and around the world.
- Trustworthy with sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to quickly gain confidence of senior leadership and establish good working relationships with fee-earners and colleagues across the region.
- Highly motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, innovative and creative with required determination to achieve results.
- Highly organised in order to successfully manage and prioritise a varied and demanding workload.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to work and a strong focus on accuracy, with an understanding of the need for documentation and well-defined procedures.
- Shows resilience to overcome obstacles to deliver what is required.
- Carries out all responsibilities in a way which supports the firm's values.
- Ability to be an ambassador for Colliers, being professional in outlook and attitude.
Degree educated with significant previous marketing/ communications experience at manager level.
Experience of being responsible for devising and delivering regional PR and communications plans.
Experience of providing crisis/issues management communications support.
Experience of managing and developing relationships with the media, particularly when handling sensitive stories.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills alongside strong editing and proof-reading skills.
Strong creative and strategic abilities.
PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
Basic knowledge of Adobe Design Suite (desirable).
Based in our Regional Head Office in Dubai.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org