Manchester Office Address
M2 2 JT
Tel: +44 161 831 3300
Fax: +44 161 831 3399
Directions to the Colliers International Manchester office
NEAREST MAINLINE STATION:
The nearest train station is Manchester Piccadilly. Exit the station via WH Smith / Boots onto Station Approach which then leads onto Piccadilly. Turn left at Portland Street (Costa Coffee is on your left), cross the road and continue down Portland Street until you reach Charlotte Street.
Turn right onto Charlotte Street and continue all the way down over onto Spring Gardens. Continue ahead, cross over Fountain Street and Concert Lane which then brings you to Chancery Place (veers left) and then head onto Brown Street.
Alight at Piccadilly Gardens, Mosley Street or St Peter's Square stops.
Manchester Airport is the nearest airport and has train links direct to Manchester Piccadilly.
From the M60 (South)
1. Exit the M60 at junction 5.
2. Join the A5103 Princess Road / Parkway and head towards the city centre.
3. Go straight over the roundabout and continue on the A5103 which becomes Medlock Street.
4. Turn right onto Great Bridgewater Street which then leads directly onto Chepstow Street and Portland Street (still the A5103).
5. Turn left onto Charlotte Street and continue all the way down onto Spring Gardens.
6. Continue ahead, cross over Fountain Street and Concert Lane which then brings you to Chancery Place (veers left) and then head onto Brown Street.
From the M60 (North)
1. Exit the M60 at junction 17.
2. Take Bury New Road south towards the city centre and continue.
3. Just before you reach the Manchester Arena, turn left onto New Bridge Street.
4. At the top of the road turn right onto Cheetham Hill Road.
5. Bear left onto Rochdale Road and follow round – it will lead directly onto Addington Street.
6. At the bottom turn right onto Oldham Road, then bear left onto Great Ancoats Street.
7. Turn right onto Newton Street, then bear right onto Portland Street.
8. Turn left onto Charlotte Street and continue all the way down onto Spring Gardens.
9. Continue ahead, cross over Fountain Street and Concert Lane which then brings you to Chancery Place (veers left) and then head onto Brown Street.
There is metered on street car parking outside the offices although this is limited. The main car park is at the Piccadilly Plaza or China Town.
Liverpool Office Address
Tel: +44 151 433 035
Directions to the Colliers International Liverpool office
NEAREST MAINLINE STATION
Liverpool Lime Street is the nearest mainline station. From here, head west on Skelhorne Street towards Bolton Street. Turn left onto Lime Street and continue to follow A5038. When you reach The Blob Shop take a right turn and walk up the stairs onto Elliot Street. Continue onto Parker Street, go past Tesco then turn right onto Church Street. Continue on, passing Marks and Spencer on your right until you reach Lord Street. Keep walking then take your right onto Castle Street. Continue straight and at the end of the road take your first left onto Water Street/A57. Immediately take the first right onto Exchange Street West, continue and enter Exchange Flags Courtyard. Walker House is located on the left hand side of the courtyard.
The nearest station to our Office is Liverpool James Street. There is a direct train from Liverpool Lime Street to Liverpool James Street that takes 4 minutes and is located 5 minutes’ walk from our office. Take the main exit from Liverpool James Street turn left onto James Street, then take your first left onto Fenwick Street. Continue to the end of the street then turn left onto Water Street/A57. Immediately take the first right onto Exchange Street West, continue and enter Exchange Flags Courtyard. Walker House is located on the left hand side of the courtyard.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport is the nearest and has direct links to Liverpool Lime Street station.
From the M62
1. Exit the M62 at junction 4 and continue onto Bowring Park Road/A5080
2. Continue straight onto Edge Lane/A5047 for 2.6 miles
3. Take a right turn onto Commutation Row
4. Follow the road to the left onto Churchill Way/A57
5. Continue on A57 for less than 1 mile and you will see Exchange Flags is located behind Liverpool Town Hall on your right hand side
There is a secure NCP Car park situated 2 minutes’ walk from the offices on Rumford Street.